About Me

My photo
I have only recently moved to the Cariboo region of B.C Canada, and discovered the madness of Share Sheds!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Quiet weekend...

Well much to my dismay, there were no great treasure finds this past weekend.  I did however use some of my past treasure finds this weekend. One of them being a gas weed eater I had found at one of the share sheds.  It worked perfectly and it was so nice to not have to pull around a darn cord for the electric one we had.  Another wonderful find we had a while back was a self propelled lawnmower. Oh boy, was that a great find. It too worked, needed a screw to hold the handle in place, but that took two seconds to fix.  It just amazes me the things people throw out or give away all because they don't have the time or desire to fix something up. Good for me I suppose...so I say....keep being lazy and don't fix a thing and take it all to the share shed for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment