About Me

My photo
I have only recently moved to the Cariboo region of B.C Canada, and discovered the madness of Share Sheds!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

My first share shed profit!

Well last year some time after one of the long weekends, I was out venturing around the share shed circuit and came across some wet suits. The looked like they had been only for that weekend and then dumped! They were not any of our sizes but we figured we could sell them to someone who did fit them. So I sat on them for about a year, and then was going through one of my boxes and found them again. So I took pics of them and put them on CL and boom. Sold two out of the three I found, and this morning I had a request for the third one! Yeah, so excited that I made a profit of my craziness lol. However, I will never become like the crazy lady down the hill that has her WHOLE yard full of crap, and then I heard her house if FULL too. She has "yard sales" during the summer, but NEVER sells anything, cause she just like to hoard it all, and it's all literally JUNK from the dump. I am not sure why she takes the crap stuff, when so often we find stuff that is super great!
Anyhoo....toodles for now...I will off share shedding at some point this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment